We use Alcoa Seamless Gutters which are produced by a special machine with no seams. Connections of seamless gutters are done only on the inside and outside corners, and downspout outlets.
- All gutters are installed using hidden screw hangers spaced every 16 inches apart and 4 inches from the ends
- Levels are used to ensure gutters have proper pitch
- Box mitres for corner transitions
- Premium gutter sealant is used to seal end caps and mitres
- Stainless steel screws are used, most companies use zinc plated, these rust shortly after installation
- Downspouts are installed using hidden clips as opposed to leader straps
- 2-story downspouts require a minimum of 3 clips, most companies use only 2